Welcome to the Joel Bieber Firm
The Joel Bieber Firm is a group of skilled and experienced personal injury attorneys, with law offices in Virginia Beach, Richmond and Greenville, South Carolina.
We Represent the Injured, Not Insurance Companies.
If you have been hurt by someone else’s negligence, our Virginia personal injury lawyers will take care of the legal side, so you can focus on getting better.
How do you know if you have a personal injury claim?
- Were you hurt while walking or riding a bike?
- Are you experiencing headaches or memory loss after a severe crash?
- Have you been involved in a crash with a Tractor Trailer Truck?
- Have you been seriously injured by using a product you thought was safe?
- Have you suffered an injury due to negligence of hospital employees?
- Did you slip on a slippery surface at a restaurant or grocery store?
- Have you been mistreated by your nursing home?
- Have you or a loved one been involved in an aircraft accident?
- Have you ever lost a loved one due to the negligence of someone else?
- Did a drunk driver hit you?
- Did someone run a red light and now they will not accept responsibility?
The Joel Bieber Firm has extensive experience in Personal Injury Claims.
When injuries occur due to someone else’s negligence, the law may recognize your valid claim. Damages that you may recover include but are not limited to: loss of earning, loss of earning capacity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and reasonable medical expenses, including both present and future expected losses, injury damages that may include an aggravation of a pre-existing injury and future medical treatment, new job training and compensations for a permanent injury.
It is important to make sure that your rights are protected. The negligent party is protected by their insurance company lawyers, so you need to have a Virginia personal injury lawyer on your side to protect you. Adjusters, investigators and insurance company attorneys will be working against you in an attempt to minimize your recovery. Many times, we see “pop out adjusters” going to our client’s homes, in an attempt to get them to waive their rights. Adjusters, sometimes, even receive bonus compensation for settling claims under value. We have known adjusters, to even brag about under settling claims. The injury attorneys at the Joel Bieber Firm will fight hard to make sure you are compensated fairly for your losses.
We do not represent the insurance companies. We only represent the injured.