Our Personal Injury Claims Process
If I am injured and contact the Joel Bieber Firm, what happens next?
- When you contact the Joel Bieber Firm, your information will be reviewed and assigned to an investigator who will come to your home, office or hospital to obtain appropriate signatures for the attorney/client representation agreement, if you wish to be seen at home.
- Your personal injury claim case is then assigned to an investigator, a paralegal and an attorney who will monitor your case throughout your medical recovery process.
- Once you have completed treatment, your case will be evaluated by your attorney. A demand is then made to the insurance carrier to recover compensation for your injury.
- You will be kept informed on any offer made by the insurance company.
- In the event an offer does not meet you and your attorney’s expectations, a personal injury law suit may be filed with the proper court, based upon your discussion with your lawyer.
At the Joel Bieber Firm, we understand that this can be a difficult time for you and your family. We will strive to make this as easy as possible, so that you can focus on your recovery. Contact us today and let our Virginia personal injury lawyers help. We will come to you because we know that you may be without transportation or too injured to come to us.