The Joel Bieber Firm Scholarship
What’s it all about?
The Joel Bieber Firm recognizes that education beyond the high school years can play a key role in a young person’s personal growth and eventual career success. The Joel Bieber Firm encourages and supports the pursuit of higher education; therefore, this year we are pleased to announce The Joel Bieber Firm Scholarship, available to the communities in which we do business in Virginia.
Deadline: June 1, 2013
- Current high school ( or home- schooled) seniors enrolled in public or private schools in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Anticipating completion of high school with a standard diploma or higher at the time of application.
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution.
- Carrying a minimum 3.0 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school.
- Download an application The Joel Bieber Firm Video Scholarship.
- Completed video response- no longer than 2 minutes. (Videos can be filmed via cell phone or video camera)
- Completed maximum of 500 word essay.
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher or guidance counselor.
- A signed publicity release form.
- A signed talent release form.
All applications and additional materials are to be sent to:The Joel Bieber Firm Attn: Alexandra Longest 6806 Paragon Place, Suite 100 Richmond, VA 23230
Questions and concerns? Please contact, Alexandra Longest, Marketing Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888.777.5635.