Do I Have a Case?
Welcome to the Joel Bieber Firm
The Joel Bieber Firm is a group of skilled and experienced personal injury attorneys, with law offices in Richmond and Virginia Beach, Virginia; Greenville, South Carolina; and, Charleston, West Virginia.
We Represent the Injured, Not Insurance Companies.
If you have been hurt by someone else’s negligence, our personal injury lawyers will take care of the legal side, so you can focus on getting better.
- Why should I hire an attorney?
- What do I do when the other party’s insurance company calls me?
- What is the first thing I should do when I’m in a car accident?
- How long do I have to report an accident to an attorney?
- What information will my attorney need from me?
- How much does a personal injury attorney cost?
- How long will it take my case to settle?
- How often will I need to speak to my attorney?
- Will I have to go to court?
- What do I do if the insurance company asks me to sign things?
- What if the person who hit me does not have insurance?
- Why is it important to seek medical treatment?
- What do I do when the insurance company offers me a check?